NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Dancover has supplied us with some great marquees and has always been very helpful along the way. Tak!
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service... Ordered a 10x4 m PVC marquee and flooring arrived quickly. The marquee is fantastic quality easy to assemble and erect. All our guests loved it and has been used regularly for summer, new year and birthday parties. Would highly recommend Dancover to anybody.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Beautiful and elegant marquee
- Perfect for romantic events
- Unique and classical shape
- Large windows with great inflow of light
- Easy assembly
Box 2: 50.0 x 15.0 x 60.0 cm.
Box 3: 35.0 x 20.0 x 35.0 cm.
Box 4: 22.0 x 10.0 x 131.0 cm.
Box 5: 18.0 x 10.0 x 239.0 cm.
- Well crafted and elegant construction in steel
- 2 diagonal wires ensure stability and keep up the top and roof canvas
- French windows on 4 sides provide a comfortable inflow of light
- 1 entrance door in the middle of the side wall
Accessories (To be ordered separately)
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent Marquee in case of windy weather.
Want to make your garden party something really special - want to impress your guests? Our Partyzone Pavilion is a really exclusive and elegant Party Tent Marquee - the ideal solution for a number of occasions and activities. The construction of the Party Tent Marquee is very strong and robust. It has been designed and constructed from our experiences with the rental market as supplier. Thus, Dancover comply with the demands made on quality, long life as well as frequent and easy erection and disassembly.
The nice French windows and the steep roof bring a sense of cheerful atmosphere and a spacious feeling to your party or event.
The frame consists of strong tubes. 2 diagonal wires ensure stability and strength in the construction. The Party Tent Marquee is constructed with an eye to easy assembly in short time. The Party Tent Marquee is supplied with strong stake pegs for anchor ing and four side walls with French windows and one entrance door.
The Party Tent Marquee comes as standard with French windows on all 4 side walls and one 1.20 m wide entrance door in one of the side walls.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Product Cross Reference
Product Cross Reference
|PVC walls/roof||380/500 g/m²||500g/m²||500 g/m²||650 g/m²|
|PE walls/roof||200 g/m²|
|Galvanised steel tubes|
|Tube diameter||38 & 42 mm||38 & 42 mm||54, 50 & 38mm||50 & 44.5 mm||63 mm|
|Tube thickness||1,2 & 1,1 mm||1,2 & 1,1 mm||1,5 & 1,1mm||2 & 2.5mm||2mm|
|Double velcro Windstop|
|Panorama variant available|
|= Accessories sold separately|