Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 19.0 x 11.0 x 325.0 cm.
- 5 years warranty
- Reinforced structure
- Wind resistant up to 24 m/sec.
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate windows
- Lightweight and rust resistant aluminium frame
- Galvanised steel base included
- Over 70% light transmission
- 1 vent window included
- Rain gutters included
- Lockable door handle (lock not included)
- Easy assembly with sliding system
- 5.7 m²
Greenhouse from Dancover in strong and durable materials. The classic greenhouse will provide you with fruit, vegetables, and flowers year after year. The greenhouse will create the perfect environment for growing a wide range of produce that may require a more protected and hot environment that you can give them outside in the garden. With a greenhouse, you can enjoy your garden regardless of the weather and it is always a special and wonderful feeling to enter a luxuriant greenhouse. You will soon be looking forward to going inside the greenhouse for attending and nursing your plants.
Greenhouse in strong and lightweight materials
The Dancover greenhouse has windowpanes made of polycarbonate. These windows are much stronger than the traditional greenhouse windows made of ordinary glass, which can break and create dangerous shard of glass. The windows in this greenhouse are made of strong, virtually unbreakable polycarbonate with a light transmission over 70%. This will give the plants perfect growth conditions as well as protect them from damaging UV-light. Furthermore, the windows are easy to mount due to the innovative sliding system. The greenhouse comes with a window for ventilation, which plays an important part in the growth. You must regulate humidity and temperature, so it does not get too hot or too humid inside the greenhouse. At dancovershop.com, you can order among many other things a Min-Max thermometer without mercury so you can keep an eye on the temperature at all times. The greenhouse has a reinforced structure and comes with a galvanised steel base. The classic greenhouse will fit perfectly in most gardens and prolong the garden season by several months.
- It is your responsibility to secure the greenhouse adequately and prevent it from damaging materials and injuring people.
- In case of strong wind and extreme weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse. Overall, we advise you to place your greenhouse in the lee of a building or other structures, which will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove excessive snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Do not assemble or disassemble your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage materials.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- In case of strong wind, we recommend that you close doors and windows of the greenhouse and make sure no loose objects are laying anywhere near the greenhouse.
- We recommend you to check whether your greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.