Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Outer dimensions at ground level: 1.88x2.43 m
- 4 mm polycarbonate windows
- Optimal light transmission
- Single door
- One roof window for ventilation
- Rain gutter with drop outlet included
- Easy to assemble
- Base included (Height: 8 cm.)
- 4.78 m²
Greenhouse for everyone who dreams of growing their own produce like fruits and vegetables, which requires a more sheltered environment that the open garden can supply. The sturdy windows made of polycarbonate are lightweight, easy to mount and much more durable than traditional glass without any loss regarding the light transmission and hence the growth. The window at the top has great importance for ventilation and the regulation of the temperature inside the greenhouse. The greenhouse will fit perfectly in most gardens and prolong the garden season by several months.
- When establishing a greenhouse, it is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the greenhouse is assembled correctly according to the enclosed manual. It is very important that you assemble all parts according to the instructions. Do not skip any parts or any steps.
- Protection during assembly: Please take care when assembling the greenhouse as some parts may have sharp edges – both profiles and glass. Use work gloves as recommended in the manual – and preferably shoes and safety goggles. If using a ladder or power tools, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s safety advice. Keep children away from the assembly site. Make sure that the weather is dry and not winding for safety reasons.
- Do not lean against the greenhouse during construction. Do not place your greenhouse in an area with excessive wind. Do not attempt to assemble this greenhouse if you are tired, have taken drugs or alcohol. Be sure to be more than one person to do the job.
- Attention! Make sure that you place the greenhouse on a firm and plane surface preferably concrete, but flagstones, wood, or gravel can work, too. The base must be 100% in level and with the right angles – check by measuring the two diagonal dimensions. This is important whether you have a greenhouse with a pre-fabricated ground frame or you make your own base. Fasten the frame of the structure to prevent accidents in case of extreme weather.
- Snow and other potential hazards: If snow is assembling on top of your greenhouse, make sure to remove the snow so the greenhouse does not collapse from the weight of too much heavy snow. An extra precaution could be to place one or more supporting poles under the roof beam. When placing the greenhouse, pay attention to the risk of fallen branches, falling snow from roof tops and more that could create a potential hazard to the greenhouse.
We recommend that you use silicone to secure the window panes even if it does not say so in your manual. The silicone will seal the windows and make them stay in place.
- Regular control and security: Please note that even though our greenhouses and orangeries are sturdy and durable structures, they are not permanent buildings as such so it is upon you to regularly check the structure to make sure that it is safe and in working order. A greenhouse is a sturdy but light construction so it is your responsibility to ensure that the greenhouse is safely secured and fastened to the base so the greenhouse does not cause damage to others in case of bad weather. In case of a storm, remove loose objects from the surrounding garden – like garden furniture, parasols, toys, trampoline, and more – as it can move and hit the greenhouse during the storm. During the winter you can secure the greenhouse by removing automatic window openers and in general securing the doors and windows so the wind cannot get hold.
When fastening the frame of the greenhouse, be sure not to hit any hidden cables or pipes in the ground when inserting the ground pegs, ground anchors, or similar.
- Insurance: Please check whether a greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance. Do not stay inside the greenhouse during extreme weather conditions. Make sure that doors and windows are securely closed during a storm.
- Warranty information: Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product, normal wear and tear excepted, in accordance with written use instructions or manual. If you need to clean your greenhouse at some point, only use a mild detergent and lukewarm or cold water – and a disinfectant before a new season. Do not use strong agents of any kind.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.