Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Frame in sturdy aluminium profiles
- 4 mm strong polycarbonate panels
- Double sliding doors for easy access
- Ventilation window at the top
- 3 shelves
- 0.46 m²
This sturdy and modern greenhouse nursery is perfect for getting an early start in the spring with sprouting and more. With this elegant and modern greenhouse nursery, you can start the garden season a little earlier so you can enjoy flowers and all kind of delicious produce all summer. The compact greenhouse nursery provides perfect growth condition and will be the perfect place to have plants in need of a warm and well protected grow place. The light and strong nursery have three shelves so you can have different size plants in different levels. The double sliding door provides easy access to the plants and the ventilation window at the top secures ventilation for when you need to lower the temperature inside the greenhouse.
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the greenhouse adequately and prevent it from damaging materials and injuring people.
- In case of strong wind and extreme weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse. Overall, we advise you to place your greenhouse in the lee of a building or other structures, which will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove excessive snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Do not assemble or disassemble your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage materials.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- In case of strong wind, we recommend that you close doors and windows of the greenhouse and make sure no loose objects are laying anywhere near the greenhouse.
- We recommend you to check whether your greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.