Recommended accessories - purchased separately
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 20.0 x 14.0 x 188.0 cm.
Box 3: 64.0 x 16.0 x 132.0 cm.
- Powder-coated frame in heavy duty aluminium profiles
- Light materials but with horizontal bracings
- Wind resistant 80 km/h
- Clever design makes assembly fast and easy
- No time-consuming nuts and bolts only screws
- 4 mm strong polycarbonate panels
- Deep channels for securing PC panels
- Sliding door for access and ventilation
- Large roof window for extra ventilation
- Galvanised steel base included
- 5.59 m²
Light and elegant greenhouse with a heavy-duty aluminium frame and 4 mm polycarbonate panels. The classic greenhouse will extend the garden season and provide you with the perfect environment for growing a wide range of fruit, vegetables and flowers - plants that normally require a more protected and hot environment that you can provide for them outside in the garden. It is always a special and wonderful feeling to enter a greenhouse, and you will soon be looking forward to going inside when you want to attend and nurse your plants or need some me-time.
Greenhouse in strong, durable and lightweight materials
The light and classic greenhouse will fit perfectly in most gardens and prolong the garden season by several months. The strong aluminium frame has a channel depth of 10 mm, which will hold the window panels firmly in place without the use of silicon or clips. The greenhouse is easy and fast to assemble as it only uses screws and not the time-consuming nuts and bolts. The strong and durable 4 mm polycarbonate panels offer a high light transmission to ensure perfect growth conditions. The sliding door in combination with the roof vent help you ventilate the greenhouse to prevent overheating and too much moisture. The light and strong greenhouse comes with a galvanised steel base for perfect stability.
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the greenhouse adequately and prevent it from damaging materials and injuring people.
- In case of strong wind and extreme weather, we advise you to secure your greenhouse. Overall, we advise you to place your greenhouse in the lee of a building or other structures, which will protect the greenhouse from too strong and direct wind.
- When it snows, snow may pile up on the top of your greenhouse. Wet and heavy snow may cause the greenhouse to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove excessive snow from the roof of your greenhouse and save the structure from damage.
- Do not assemble or disassemble your greenhouse at temperatures below zero. Doing so may damage materials.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the greenhouse.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. It does not cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorised modification or exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- In case of strong wind, we recommend that you close doors and windows of the greenhouse and make sure no loose objects are laying anywhere near the greenhouse.
- We recommend you to check whether your greenhouse is covered by your home contents insurance.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads! See above how to act during various weather conditions.