NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Rafters spaced 3 / 4 m apart (dependent on snow zone)
- Gate: centrered sliding gate 4,00 x 4,00 m
- Frame: KKR-profiles
- Warm galvanized: SS-EN ISO 1461
- Canvas: PVC-coated polyester 1100 dtex panama 2/2 bindn.
- Anchoring: Stake pegs included. Other types of anchorings possible
- Snow load: Snow zone = 1.0 - 3.0 KN
- Higher Snow Load available on demand – up to 6 kN. Please contact us for details!
- Maximum allowed wind speed: Vref = 26 m/sec.
Are you looking for a flexible and temporary storage building? Check out our professional storage buildings in heavy duty, warm galvanized steel tubes and strong PVC! We got the smartest, strongest and most competetive product sold in the market of temporary storage buildings - a very competitive alternative to steel buildings and traditional buildings. Our storage buildings are very spacious due to the compact, bearings construction inside. Furthermore the flexible construction makes disassembly easy. Thus, you can disassemble your storage building, move it to another location and erect the storage building again - ready for another project.
Dancover storage buildings come with vertical side walls up to 8 m in the height. We deliver the shown models of storage buildings in all lengths with a distance of either 3 or 4 meters between the rafters (dependent on snow zone).
Dancover´s storage buildings have to comply with national demands on snow load. In this way our range of storage buildings are structurally engineered to take wind and snow load in your local region. All prices are calculated to comply with the demand on snow zone "
1.5", that is 150 kg/m². We deliver to other snow zones with other snow load demands. Give us a call if you want to know the price of a storage building engineered to comply with other snow load demands.
Clear-span widths op to 40 meters, warm galvanized steel frame, compact and robust construction charactarize our elegant and competitive storage buildings.
All our storage buildings come as standard with one double steel plate covered sliding gate of 4 x 4 meters. The size and design of the gate can be modified according to your individual demands.
The canvas is a flame retardant, 900 g/m² PVC canvas. The storage building can be delivered with a "light inflow friendly" roof cover for optimal indoor atmosphere. The storage buildings are delivered with great stake pegs. However, if you cannot secure the storage building with the included stake pegs, you´ll have to establish foundations.
The price does not include freight expences. Freight expences will be calculated when the order has been placed in accordance to size, modifications and the total weight.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! A fork lift is needed for unloading.