NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 7.0 x 7.0 x 250.0
- Carry heavy load compared to the weight of the boat stand itself
- Designed for high stability
- Easy to dismantle for storage and transportation
- Telescopic stands for accurate setting of height
- Ball jointed hull plates (Please note: rubber hull protection pads are not included)
- Adjustable width
- All parts are black powder coated
- Max load 5,000 kg
- Adjustable height 0.95-1.60 m
- Width 2.5 m
When storing your motorboat or sailboat on land during winter or at any other time, you want to be sure that the equipment you use for the storage will meet the highest standards for stability and durability. With a boat stand from the popular brand Tyresöbocken, you can rest assured that your boat will be safe. When selecting the right boat stand for your vessel, you have to be aware of the weight distribution and total weight of your boat. The weight of the boat must include fuel, (water), supplementary equipment etc. Boat builders specify the weight of an empty boat. A fully equipped boat is approximately 20% heavier.
General recommendations for our Tyresöbocken all-steel boat stands
- You must select the size and type of your boat stand based on the total weight of your boat and the weight distribution. Be aware of where the engine is placed!
- Boats with AQ installations are always stern-heavy. For single engine installations, the weight distribution should be approximately 30/70 (stem/stern) as a rough estimation.
- Outboard motorboats tend to have a slightly better weight distribution since the motor is not usually as heavy as a corresponding AQ.
- When storing a boat, you will always need 2 boat stands (bow - stern). The width of the boat stand should be about equal to the beam of the boat.
- Place your boat stands on a firm, stable surface where surrounding conditions (like weather and heavy traffic) never affect the stability.
- Position the stands according to the boat manufacturer’s recommendations, normally a pair of stands for every 2.6–3.3 m.
- The entire weight of the boat should be borne by the keel support, not by the stands!
- Do not fasten anything to the boat stands – like a cover or tarpaulin. In heavy wind, the material might pull the stands away from the boat.
Please note that the customer has to provide either a forklift or manpower to unload this product!