Patio Cover Expert w/Polycarbonate Roof, 4x3 m, Anthracite
Product number PR167160
An elegant patio cover in high quality materials like maintenance-free aluminium with a strong and durable 16 mm polycarbonate roof. Due to the extra strong front beam with built-in gutter, the patio cover only have two posts giving you a free view of the garden and more. Spend more time on your patio during the day and in the evening with this elegant and durable patio cover. You can look forward to enjoying this fine European-made high-quality product for years to come.
NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Strong and durable materials
- Maintenance free
- Modern design
- Creates shade and shelter
- UV protected
- High light transmission
- Maintenance-free materials
- Sturdy and durable aluminium frame
- Strong and lightweight polycarbonate roof plates
- Built-in gutter at the front
- Only two post providing a free view
- Posts measuring 11x11 cm
- Please note that the Patio Cover has 2 posts/legs
- Protect you against too much UV-rays
- Spend more time on the patio in all kinds of weather
- High-quality European-made product
- NB! Base is NOT included!
Elegant and durable patio cover in strong and maintenance-free aluminium with 16 mm high-quality polycarbonate roof plates. The patio cover will create a wonderful place right outside your house or somewhere else with a wall for mounting this elegant structure. The patio cover will create a room outside where you can spend time outdoor even when it rains. Due to the strong front beam with built-in gutter, you get a free view with only two posts. Having some dining furniture or lounge furniture and you have a wonderful place to relax or to meet up with friends and family. During the day, the patio cover will protect you and the things under the cover from too much sun - and in the evening, the strong and light polycarbonate roof will shelter you from the falling dew and cool evening air. Dancover offers a wide range of patio heaters, warm blankets, lighting, and more to make your patio experience even better!
You can also use the elegant patio cover as a carport or a shelter for your bikes or garden accessories. Some of our customers have divided the year so they can spend the summer on the patio enjoying the sun and in the winter, they use the patio cover as a carport and park their car under the polycarbonate roof. That way, they do not have to remove snow and ice from the car in the morning when they are going to work. Quite a simple and brilliant way to enjoy the benefits of the patio cover all year round.
If you are not a very experienced DIY-person, we recommend that you hire professionals to assembled and mount this elegant European-made patio cover to make sure that everything is safe and as intended. This way you can enjoy this high-quality product for many years.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a patio cover. This is normal and does not mean the patio cover is leaking.
- In case of extremely bad weather, take down the whole patio cover if it is not securely bolted to the ground.
- The owner of the patio cover has the sole responsibility to ensure that local rules are followed and that the mounting of the patio cover is correct.
- It is your responsibility to secure the patio cover adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your patio cover. Heavy snow may cause the patio cover to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your patio cover and save your patio cover from damage.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the patio cover.
- We recommend you to check whether your patio cover is covered by your home contents insurance.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
Please note that the customer has to provide either a forklift or manpower to unload this product!