Storage tent PRO 2x2x2 m PE, Green
Product number ST18015
Storage tent for every kind of storage, when you want a flexible, secure and affordable solution to be placed almost anywhere. The galvanised steel-frame and waterproof canvas secure a great durability and optimal storage! Strong straps for securing canvas to the ground frame.
NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Extra stable construction
- Strong galvanised frame
- 2 airflow vents
- Sturdy ground pegs
Box 2: 37.0 x 13.0 x 109.0
Box 3: 23.0 x 15.0 x 135.0
- Affordable and flexible solution
- Storage for materials, tools, garden tractor, bikes, trailers etc.
- Hardwearing, waterproof canvas
- Strong straps for safe mounting
- Plenty of headroom
- UV-resistant canvas
- 1 air vent for effective airflow
Storage tents are flexible and perfect for a vast number of storage solutions
Storage tents are flexible and protect garden machines, bikes, trailers, building materials etc. from the elements. The functional storage tent is easy to assemble and mount and will provide you with a lot of extra room for storage in no time and at the best price on the market.
Storage tents has a sturdy construction
Storage tents are made of galvanised steel tubes with a surface corrosion treatment. The ground bar is attached to the ground with the included stake pegs in order to secure the storage tent against strong wind. Furthermore, the tarpaulin has a dirt skirt on both sides, which protects against cross wind. The dirt skirt must be dug into the soil or covered by heavy stones or other heavy material. The storage tent can also be mounted on concrete foundation by using expansions bolts, if you want a more permanent solution. The door made of tarpaulin secure easy access, and when you want to be free to enter and exit in connection with garden work or similar you can have the door fully open for as long as you like.
Storage tent and the canvas
The tarpaulin is made of PE (polyethylene) material and build-up of a 3-layer construction coated on both sides. The build-in rip stop effect will prevent a possible tear to develop further. The tarpaulin is UV resistant which gives a long life and good protection of the goods stored in the shelter.
Dancover expert advice
Give your stored goods the optimal protection and buy a heavy-duty ground cover for your storage tent or choose the ‘luxury solution’ with a solid plastic floor. The ground cover gives you the perfect protection against moisture, condensation, dirt and dust and it prevents humidity from building up. A ground cover is an effective and affordable solution, which will take good care of your stored items.
- In the case of strong wind, it is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.