NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Extra stable construction
- Strong galvanised frame
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
Box 2: 62.0 x 13.5 x 150.0
Box 3: 21.0 x 13.5 x 170.0
Box 4: 23.0 x 14.0 x 133.0
- Economical and flexible solution
- Secure storage for your car and other stuff
- Hardwearing, waterproof canvas
- Plenty of headroom
- UV-resistant canvas
- 2 doors secures easy access
- 2 air vents for effective airflow
Portable garages are flexible and perfect for a number of storage solutions
Portable garages are flexible and protect your car against rain and sleet. At the same time, it works perfectly as a storage tent for everything you need to put away from the elements – garden machines, bicycles, trailers, building materials and much more. The tent is easy to assemble and mount and will provide you with a lot of extra room for storage in no time and at the best price on the market.
Portable garages and the sturdy construction
Portable garages are made of galvanised steel tubes with a surface corrosion treatment. The ground bar is attached to the ground with the included stake pegs in order to secure the garage against strong wind. Furthermore, the tarpaulin has a dirt skirt on both sides, which protects against cross wind. The dirt skirt must be dug into the soil or covered by heavy stones or other heavy material. The tent can also be mounted on concrete foundation by using expansions bolts, if you want a more permanent solution. The doors can be drawn sideways gliding on a curtain rail if you want the portable garage to be open.
The canvas of the portable garage
The tarpaulin is made of PVC material and build-up of a 3-layer construction coated on both sides. The build-in rip stop effect will prevent a possible tear to develop further. The tarpaulin is UV resistant which gives a long life and good protection of the goods stored in the shelter.
Dancover expert advice
Give your car the ultimate protection! Get a heavy-duty ground cover for your portable garage or choose the luxury solution with a solid plastic floor. The floor or ground cover gives you the perfect protection against moisture, condensation, dirt and dust and it prevents humidity from building up. An effective and affordable cover solution that will take good care of your car!
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.