NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Extra stable construction
- Strong galvanised frame
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
Box 2: 42.0 x 20.0 x 131.0
Box 3: 22.0 x 11.0 x 206.0
Box 4: 11.0 x 11.0 x 153.0
- Affordable and flexible solution
- Storage for cars, tools, garden tractors, bikes, trailers etc.
- Waterproof canvas
- Plenty of headroom
- UV-resistant canvas
- Ventilation openings with mesh in both ends
- 2 doors secure easy access
- 2 air vents for effective airflow
- The steel frame consists of 5 arches
- Ground skirt for safety precautions
Portable garages Basic are flexible and perfect for almost any kind of storage
Our portable garages Basic are flexible and can shelter your car, garden machines, bikes, trailers, building materials etc. from the elements. The functional garage tent is easy to assemble, you can place it almost anywhere, and it will provide you with a lot of extra storage room quickly and at a very competitive price. The steel frame of this model consists of 5 arches (4 bays). In case you want a stronger structure, we recommend the portable garages from our PRO series.
Portable garages are flexible and practical
The portable garages Basic are made of galvanised steel tubes with a surface corrosion treatment. The cover has a ground skirt on both sides, which protects against cross wind. The ground skirt must be dug into the soil or covered by heavy object i.e. flagstones. The two doors made of tarpaulin secure an easy access, and when you want to enter and exit frequently in connection with work on the car, garden work or similar you can have the doors open in full width.
Portable garages and the canvas
The cover is made of 300 g/m2 PE (polyethylene) material and provides a waterproof shelter. Furthermore, the cover is UV resistant, which gives a longer life and good protection of the goods stored in the shelter.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.