NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Logo print & Branding
Do you want to be noticed from afar at the event?
Why not go all the way and turn your pop up gazebo into a billboard that is noticeable from the other end of the square? Stand out from competitors at events. Get logo printing on your FleXtents pop up gazebo now!
Excl freight cost
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Professional quality
- Strong lightweight frame
- 100% waterproof
- Incl. carry bag with wheels
- Expert advice and service
Box 2: 47.0 x 20.0 x 62.0 cm.
- Easy set up in 60 seconds
- Professional quality
- Strong 500 g/m² PVC cover
- Flame retardant cover
- 100 % waterproof cover
- Light colours for visibility
- Functional design
- Adjustable height
- Easy to store and transport
- Two doors provide maximum flexibility
- Incl. practical carry bag with wheels
Strong and flexible pop up gazebo FleXtents® PRO work tent in professional quality for working outside or for short time sheltering of various objects like machinery, materials, tools, garden equipment etc.
The sturdy and 100% waterproof cover in 500 g/m² PVC has a 3-layer construction coated on both sides. The build-in rip stop effect will prevent a possible tear from developing further. The cover is in light colours and will provide some light inside the tent during the daytime. The cover is also UV resistant to secure longevity.
FleXtents® is the ultimate pop up gazebo and the no. 1 brand in Europe. It is the result of many years of innovative product development with a focus on light and portable tent solutions in high professional quality. With over 15 years on the market and with its superior quality, FleXtents® has secured the leading position, with thousands of happy and satisfied customers all over Europe. Our professional Xpert advice and service is an important part of the concept. FleXtents® PRO is extremely easy to set up, transport and store in the provided bag with wheels.
The strong aluminium frame is made of heavy-duty hexagonal tubes for maximum strength and durability. The large footplates provide stable and solid anchoring when setting up. The height of the gazebo/work tent is adjustable with three different positions so that it will fit exactly to your needs.
NB! We recommend that you supply your gazebo/work tent with a ground bar, weight discs and our Safety Pack, which contains storm straps and storm pegs to increase stability in case of windy weather.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- When you put up your FleXtents, be sure to extend the frame completely. Always use the supplied guy ropes (storm straps) on each leg of your tent. Also, ensure that the roof cover is fully extended and that the tent is probably fastened to the ground.
- Do not leave your FleXtents unattended for longer periods of time.
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.