NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Extra stable construction
- Waterproof and durable cover
- Flexible storage
- Personal advice and service
- Flexible pool cover tunnel in elegant Italian design
- Strong materials and high functionality
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Flame retardant 550 g/m² PVC cover
- Transparent sides and white roof
- Nylon wheels for easy handling
- Two metal brackets for ground fixing
Everybody with a pool knows the problem with dust, dirt and more that blows or falls into the pool making the water look dirty and uninviting. It takes time to vacuum and clean a pool so a cover will be the perfect solution as it solves the problem with dirt and dust. The foldable pool cover tunnel is made of strong, lightweight materials like aluminium and PVC. The cover is foldable and easy to pull out over the pool when you want to cover and protect. When you are ready to use the pool, it is quick and easy to redraw the tunnel because of the sturdy nylon wheels on the legs of the frame. The tunnel will only take up limited space when not in use.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note that the customer has to provide either a forklift or manpower to unload this product!
Please note! This product is produced on request. Consequently, the right to return does not apply.