NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 20.5 x 10.0 x 131.0
Box 3: 19.5 x 9.5 x 155.0
Box 4: 59.0 x 25.0 x 77.0
- All year shelter for livestock and more
- Shelters the animals from the sun, rain, snow and wind
- Open at one or both ends if required
- Close on all four sides for storage
- Cover to the ground for optimal protection
- Perfect for interim storage
- Sturdy 500 g/m² PVC
- Galvanised steel frame with 2.44 m ridge height
- Flexible and popular solution
Sturdy and flexible livestock shelter for all kinds of grazing animals like horses, donkeys, sheep, goats, and more. Make sure your livestock has a place to seek shelter in the field or pasture all year round. Whether the sun is shining or it is raining or snowing, it is important for the wellbeing of your livestock that they have a place to seek shelter. You can also use the shelter for storing fodder, hay, wood, or grain. Another possibility is to use the shelter as a place where you feed the animals. When the animals are in the stable, in another field, or similar, you can use the shelter for storage of fodder, materials, machinery, and more. You can assemble and place the livestock shelter almost anywhere, and you can disassemble and move the flexible livestock shelter quite easily when you need to. The sturdy, waterproof, and UV-resistant PVC cover goes all the way to the ground to secure optimal shelter and a safe haven for the animals. You can have the shelter open at both ends, at one end or close it entirely, when you use the shelter for storage.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.