NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Recommended accessories - purchased separately
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
- Heavy-duty storage shelter designed for production, warehouse or storage
- Sidewalls in single trapezoidal steel sheets
- Roof cover in heavy duty PVC
- Translucent PVC for light inside hall during the day
- Extremely strong frame with aluminium profiles
- Double ventilation openings in gables of both end walls
- Fire retardant 650 g/m² PVC roof cover according to EN 13501-1
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- The storage shelter is manufactured according to CE/EN standards
- Smart construction for quick assembly
- Bay distance 5 m
- Roof pitch: 22⁰
- Sliding gate width: 4,7 m
- Snow load: 20 kg/m2
- Wind load: 28 m/s
Please note: The stated price covers the described storage shelter with one sliding gate as the only access. Do you want an extra sliding gate or door in your storage shelter, please note that you must select these items in the shop and order them together with the storage shelter!
The industrial strength storage shelter is the perfect solution for any business in need of a functional, flexible, and temporary storage building. Dancover offers a top of the line storage shelter designed and produced in Europe with a strong, durable aluminium frame and single trapezoidal steel sheets as sidewalls and a heavy duty, flame retardant roof cover in 650 g/m2 PVC. The cover is fire retardant and certified according to EN 13501-1.
A functional, economic attractive alternative to permanent structures with an intelligent construction for quick assembly. The storage shelter can be used all year round and can be disassembled and moved if necessary.
The storage building shown here with mentioned price is designed for areas in 20kg/m2 snow zones and with a wind load of 28 m/sec.
Additional charge for higher snow load! You can have the storage building delivered for an area with a higher snow load for an additional charge. We offer i.e. 100kg/m2 or 200kg/m2 and more. Please contact us for an estimate. Cost of freight is calculated separately and will be send on a separate invoice.
Please note: the photos are for inspiration and minor details may vary.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m².
- In the case of strong wind, tt is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Please note! A forklift is needed for unloading this product. The customer must see to that a forklift is ready at the delivery.