NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
A good selection of affordable products that everybody may need! Fast and reliable delivery. Recommendation!
I ordered a beautiful marquee from these guys a couple of years back. Cannot fault the customer service nor the quality of their products. Highly recommended.
Great products and even better customer service. I've compared prices, quality and service, and none do better than Dancover
I ordered a marquee from Dancover, plus some extra items like lighting and carpet. The service was second to none. Wholehartedly recommend these guys. By the way, the marquee looks fab.
BAR Events UK
We love their event flooring and their customer service is great too! Really helpful company with great offers. Would highly recommend.
Box 2: 14.0 x 4.5 x 200.0 cm.
- Max load (kg) 1500
- Height stand (a) 0,2 – 0,65
- Height stand (b) (m) 0,6
- Please note the correct choice of Tyresöbocken also depends on the weight distribution and total weight of your boat. Please see manual for more information.
The choice of bar stand size should be based on the total weight of the boat and on the weight distribution. Be sure to find out where the engine is placed.
Boats with AQ installations are always stern-heavy. For single engine installations the weight distribution should be approximately 30/70 (stem/stern) as a rough estimation.
Outboard motorboats tend to have a slightly better weight distribution since the motor is not usually as heavy as a corresponding AQ.
Note! The weight of the boat must include fuel, (water), supplementary equipment etc. Boat builders generally specify the weight of an empty boat. A fully equipped boat is approximately 20% heavier.
When jacking up the boat 2 stands are always needed (bow stern). The width of the bar stand should be about equal to the beam of the boat.
• Carry heavy load compared to the weight of the bar stand itself
• Designed for high stability
• Easy to dismantle for storage to transportation
• Telescopic stands with accurate setting of height
• Ball jointed hull plates (rubber hull protection is not included)
• Adjustable width
• All parts are black powder coated