Storage shelter 3.66x5.6x2.6 m
- GBP 476.78
Width: 3.66 m.
Length: 5.6 m.
Side height: 1.75 m.
Ridge height: 2.6 m.
Door Size (W x H): 3,66/2,2 x 2,1 m.
Roof cover: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 300 g/m²
Sidewalls: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 300 g/m²
Frame: Powder coated steel tubing for protection against corrosion
Tubes / fittings: 32x1,2mm + 25x1,1mm
Box 1: 46.0 x 198.0 x 15.0 cm.
Box 2: 19.0 x 187.0 x 17.0 cm.
Box 3: 26.0 x 198.0 x 13.0 cm.
Box 4: 25.0 x 121.0 x 15.0 cm.
Manual:PDF Manual click here
Ground bar frame, stake pegs
- Secured by a strong ground bar frame and stake pegs
- Easy mounting with click lock
Storage shelter for many purposes - Garage for your car, storage for boats, machinery, materials, bikes, garden furniture, wood etc. Gives you extra space in no time - in short, the possibilities are countless. Several shelters can be build together lengthwise, so you can easily obtain more storage space.
The construction of the shelter is made of white electrostatic steel tubing, treated with a careful surface corrosion treatment. Due to the click system, the frame is very easy to mount. The tent has a strong ground bar frame bolted together of square steel tubing which gives the tent a strong and locked construction. The included stake pegs attach the ground bar frame to the ground to secure the shelter against strong wind. Furthermore the tarpaulin has a dirt skirt on both long sides which protect against cross wind. This dirt skirt must be dug into the soil or covered by heavy stones or others heavy material.
The shelter can also be mounted on concrete foundation by using expansions bolts, if necessary.
The shelter has doors made of tarpaulin in both ends. The doors can be drawn sideways, gliding on a curtain rail. The shelter has a natural air circulation due to the opening along the ground at both ends of the shelter . This circulation helps prevent condensation on the inside of the shelter.
The tarpaulin is made of PE (polyethylene) material and build up of a 3-layer construction coated on both sides. The build-in rip stop effect will prevent a possible tear to develop further. The tarpaulin is UV resistant which gives a long life and good protection of the goods stored in the shelter.
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries approval is needed to set up a marquee/tent larger than 75 m2. It is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the marquee/tent is assembled correctly.
- In case of bad weather conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure the marquee/tent is safely secured and that the marquee/tent does not cause damage to others.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources which can ignite, inside or close to the tent.
- The marquee/tent must be safely secured. We recommend you secure your marquee/tent with safety straps and pegs as soon as it is assembled.
- Make sure to check if the marquee/tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
- In the event of snow always remove snow from the roof of the marquee/tent regularly to prevent snow from building on the roof as heavy snow can cause the marquee/tent to collapse.
- To avoid the risk of damage caused by rain puddles building up on the roof of the marquee, make sure the roof of the marquee is stretched out properly and adequately over the side frames of the marquee.
- Do not unpack or pack your marquee in freezing temperatures. In case of temperatures below zero always unpack and pack your marquee indoors to avoid the risk of cracking parts. Marquee must be totally dry before you pack and store it to avoid mildew.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads. That’s why we always recommend to remove snow from the top.
Customers who bought this product also bought
- GBP 72,00
- GBP 340,20