Place your order before 12:30
3x6 m PE Partytent plus White
- GBP 178.56
Width: 3 m.
Length: 6 m.
Side height: 2 m.
Ridge height: 2.55 m.
Roof cover: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 200 g/m²
Sidewalls: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 200 g/m²
Frame: Galvanised steel tubes
Tubes / fittings: 38x1.0 mm
Persons: 18 - 24
Box 1: 55.0 x 65.0 x 15.0 cm.
Box 2: 55.0 x 65.0 x 18.0 cm.
Box 3: 18.0 x 148.0 x 8.5 cm.
Box 4: 25.0 x 197.0 x 12.0 cm.
Manual:PDF Manual click here
- New feature – Velcro closure
- Our best-selling Marquee 4 x 6 m
- Galvanized steel tubes
- 2 side walls with 6 m. long sections with large Georgian style windows
- Entrance door in both end walls
- Large door width: 2,05 m
- Small door width: 1,04 m
- Easy assembly in approximately 1 hour
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent Marquee in case of windy weather.
Strong construction with galvanized steel tubeslocked with bolts and 100% waterproof Polyethylene tarpaulin . The Party Tent Marquee is delivered with detachable side walls and end walls. Tall and wide windows positioned on the long sides of the Party Tent Marquee provide a comfortable inflow of light.
The Party Tent Marquee is constructed with an eye to easy assembly and short period use. If your Party Tent Marquee is to be erected for a longer period we recommend our PVC models or our professional set-up in heavy duty aluminium and very strong PVC!
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- In some countries approval is needed to set up a marquee/tent larger than 75 m2. It is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the marquee/tent is assembled correctly.
- In case of bad weather conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure the marquee/tent is safely secured and that the marquee/tent does not cause damage to others.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources which can ignite, inside or close to the tent.
- The marquee/tent must be safely secured. We recommend you secure your marquee/tent with safety straps and pegs as soon as it is assembled.
- Make sure to check if the marquee/tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
- In the event of snow always remove snow from the roof of the marquee/tent regularly to prevent snow from building on the roof as heavy snow can cause the marquee/tent to collapse.
- To avoid the risk of damage caused by rain puddles building up on the roof of the marquee, make sure the roof of the marquee is stretched out properly and adequately over the side frames of the marquee.
- Do not unpack or pack your marquee in freezing temperatures. In case of temperatures below zero always unpack and pack your marquee indoors to avoid the risk of cracking parts. Marquee must be totally dry before you pack and store it to avoid mildew.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads. That’s why we always recommend to remove snow from the top.
Product Cross Reference
|PVC walls/roof||380/500gr./m²||500 gr./m²||650 gr./m²|
|PE walls/roof||200 gr./m²|
|Galvanised steel tubes|
|Tube diameter||38 & 42 mm||38 & 42 mm||76 & 60 mm||63 mm|
|Tube thickness||1,2 & 1,1 mm||1,2 & 1,1 mm||2 & 1.5mm||2mm|
|Double velcro Windstop|
|Panorama variant available|
|Available accessories sold separately:|
Customers who bought this product also bought
- GBP 340,20
- GBP 57,72
- GBP 32,02
- GBP 47,63
- GBP 72,00
- GBP 280,55