Marquee Standard 5x8 PE
- GBP 323.57
2-7 working day(s)
Width: 5,00 m.
Length: 8,00 m.
Side height: 2,00 m.
Ridge height: 2,75 m.
Door Size (W x H): 1,5x2/2,7x2 m.
Roof cover: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 180 g/m²
Sidewalls: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 180 g/m²
Frame: Galvanised steel tubes
Tubes / fittings: 38x1.0 mm
Persons: 40 - 53
Product Cross Reference:
Product Cross Reference
|PVC walls/roof||380/500 g/m²||500 g/m²||500 g/m²||500 g/m²||650 g/m²|
|PE walls/roof||200 g/m²|
|Galvanised steel tubes|
|Tube diameter||42 & 38 mm||42 & 38 mm||42 & 38 mm||54, 50 & 38 mm||50 & 44.5 mm||63 mm|
|Tube thickness||1,2 & 1,1 mm||1,2 & 1,1 mm||1,5 & 1,1 mm||1,5 & 1,1 mm||2 & 2.5mm||2 mm|
|Double velcro Windstop|
|Panorama variant available|
|= Accessories sold separately|
- 2 side walls with 8 m. long sections with large Georgian style windows
- Entrance door in both end walls
- Large door width: 3,70 m
- Small door width: 1,58 m
- Easy assembly in approximately 1 hour
- New feature - Vertical velcro closure!
Accessories ( To be ordered separately)
We recommend that you buy a ground bar set with storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent Marque in case of windy weather.
Want to really make your party something special without spending a small fortune on a Party Tent Marquee? Buy our best-selling Party Tent Marquee online now and get value for your money!
All our Party Tent Marquees give shade from the sun and keep you dry in the dew-falling hours throughout the evening.
Galvanized steel tubes locked with bolts and 100% waterproof Polyethylene tarpaulin. The Party Tent Marquee is delivered with detachable side walls and end walls.Tall and wide windows positioned on the long sides of the Party Tent Marquee provide a comfortable inflow of light.
The Party Tent Marquee Standard is constructed with an eye to easy assembly and short period use. If your Party Tent Marquee is to be erected for a longer period we recommend our PVC models or our professional set-up in heavy duty aluminum and very strong PVC!
NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m2.
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Customers who bought this product also bought
- GBP 804,00
- GBP 36,43
- GBP 80,40
- GBP 67,86
- GBP 90,72
- GBP 310,12
- GBP 90,72
- GBP 56,40
- GBP 32,51
- GBP 839,27
- GBP 1.152,14