Marquee PLUS 4x10 m PE, White
- Budget alternative to PVC
- Beautiful settings for the party
- Wind- and waterproof
- Galvanised steel frame
- Personal advice and service
- GBP 305.78
Width: 4,00 m.
Length: 10,00 m.
Side height: 2,00 m.
Ridge height: 3,15 m.
Door Size (W x H): 1x2/3x2 m.
Door: Zippered door opening in both endwalls, which can be rolled open or zipped closed
Roof cover: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 200 g/m²
Sidewalls: Strong polythylene tarpaulin 200 g/m²
Frame: Galvanised steel tubes
Tubes / fittings: 38x1.0 mm
Persons: 40 - 53
Box 1: 60.0 x 31.0 x 70.0 cm.
Box 2: 60.0 x 22.0 x 70.0 cm.
Box 3: 33.0 x 18.0 x 222.0 cm.
Box 4: 32.0 x 18.0 x 201.0 cm.
Manual:PDF Manual click here
- Order spare parts for the marquee frame – tubes and fittings only.
- Find the spare part number you need. Use only the numbers on the illustration shown here. Mouse over the illustration to zoom in.
- Enter number and quantity of the spare parts you need in the form below.
- When you have found the spare parts click ‘Buy Now!’
- If you need other parts for your marquee; roof covers, sidewalls etc. you can purchase them here.
Product Cross Reference:
Product Cross Reference
|PVC walls/roof||380/500 g/m²||500 g/m²||500 g/m²||650 g/m²|
|PE walls/roof||200 g/m²|
|Polyester+PVC walls/roof||160/220 g/m²|
|Galvanised steel tubes|
|Powder coated steel tubes|
|Tube diameter||38 & 42 mm||38 & 42 mm||54, 50 & 38 mm||50 & 44.5 mm||32 & 25 mm||63 mm|
|Tube thickness||1,2 & 1,1 mm||1,2 & 1,1 mm||1,5 & 1,1 mm||2 & 2.5 mm||1,2 & 1,1 mm||2 mm|
|Double velcro Windstop|
|Panorama variant available|
|= Accessories sold separately|
- Our best-selling Party Tent Marquee 4 x 10 m
- New feature – Vertical Velcro closure on walls
- 2 side walls with 10 m. Long sections with large Georgian style windows
- Entrance door with zipper opening in both endwalls
- Easy assembly in approximately 1 hour
Accessories ( To be ordered separately)
We recommend that you buy a ground bar set with storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent Marquee in case of windy weather.
Strong construction with galvanized steel tubeslocked with bolts and 100% waterproof Polyethylene tarpaulin. The Party Tent Marquee is delivered with detachable side walls and end walls. Tall and wide windows positioned on the long sides of the Party Tent Marquee provide a comfortable inflow of light.
The Party Tent Marquee is constructed with an eye to easy assembly and short period use. If your Party Tent Marquee is to be erected for a longer period we recommend our PVC models or our professional set-up in heavy duty aluminium and very strong PVC!
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m2.
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Customers who bought this product also bought
- GBP 62,64
- GBP 36,43
- GBP 804,00
- GBP 67,86
- GBP 115,20
- GBP 32,40
- GBP 60,48
- GBP 310,12
- GBP 56,40
- GBP 32,51
- GBP 169,07
- GBP 839,27
- GBP 1.152,14
- GBP 14,52
- GBP 14,52
- GBP 34,10
- GBP 17,16
- GBP 17,11
- GBP 17,11
- GBP 31,32
- GBP 34,69
- GBP 23,10
- GBP 23,10