Marquee 6x12 m PE
- GBP 534.43
2-7 working day(s)
Following items are in stock
Width: 6,00 m.
Length: 12,00 m.
Side height: 2,00 m.
Ridge height: 3,05 m.
Door Size (W x H): 1,5x2/4,5x2 m.
Roof cover: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 240 g/m²
Sidewalls: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 240 g/m²
Frame: Galvanised steel tubes
Tubes / fittings: 40x40x1.1mm + 25x25x1.1mm + 26x13x1.1mm
Persons: 70 - 90
Box 0: 60.0 x 60.0 x 220.0 cm.
Manual:PDF Manual click here
Guy ropes, ground pegs
- Order spare parts for the marquee frame – tubes and fittings only.
- Find the spare part number you need. Use only the numbers on the illustration shown here. Mouse over the illustration to zoom in.
- Enter number and quantity of the spare parts you need in the form below.
- When you have found the spare parts click ‘Buy Now!’
- If you need other parts for your marquee; roof covers, sidewalls etc. you can purchase them here.
Product Cross Reference:
Product Cross Reference
|PVC walls/roof||380/500 g/m²||500 g/m²||500 g/m²||500 g/m²||500 g/m²||650 g/m²|
|Polyester+PVC walls/roof||260 g/m²|
|Galvanised steel tubes|
|Powder coated steel tubes|
|Tube diameter||42 & 38 mm||42 & 38 mm||54, 50 & 38 mm||50 & 44.5 mm||50 & 42 mm||34 mm||82 & 48 mm|
|Tube thickness||1,2 x 1,1 mm||1,2 x 1,1 mm||1,5 x 1,1 mm||2 x 2.5 mm||2,5 & 1,2 mm||1,2 x 1,1 mm||3 mm|
|Double velcro Windstop|
|Panorama variant available|
|= Accessories sold separately|
- Low priced alternative to our PVC Party Tent Marquees
- Large windows on the long sides offer a good inflow of light
- Entrance door in both of the end walls
- Easy assembly with wing screws
Accessories (To be ordered separately)
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent Marquee in case of windy weather.
Dancover´s series of Party Tent Marquees with galvanised steel frame, Polyethylene canvas and a number of smart features like easy assembly with wing screws is the perfect solution for local societies, clubs, markets, wedding parties, birthday parties, confirmations, A-levels parties or other festive events or activities where a low priced alternative to our PVC Party Tent Marquees is required.
The strong steel frame of the Party Tent Marquee is galvanised and is furthermore easy to assemble with the wing screws enclosed. The Party Tent Marquee is easy to transport because of the strong light weight frame.
The roof cover as well as the side walls and end walls is crafted in a strong and 100% waterproof PE. The canvas of the Party Tent Marquee is beautifully made and has a built-in rip stop function to prevent tearing. The roof cover of the Party Tent Marquee is made of an extra strong PE quality. The large windows on the long sides offer a comfortable inflow of light and a nice view out of the Party Tent Marquee. The Party Tent Marquee has an entrance door in each of the end walls.
NB! Small details may vary from the photos shown.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
- Do not put up your tent in extremely bad weather – i.e. strong winds, heavy rain or snow. If you have put up the tent already, be sure to take it down immediately in case of bad weather.
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m2.
- It is your responsibility to secure the tent adequately and prevent it from injuring materials and people.
- Your tent is intended as a temporary form of coverage. It is to be used on an occasional and non-permanent basis only.
- When it rains, a risk emerges that water pile up on the roof of your tent and causes the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to keep the roof cover free of water. Be sure that it is fully extended and please remove standing water that builds up during rainfall.
- When it snows, a risk emerges that snow pile up on the roof of your tent. Heavy snow may cause the tent to collapse. It is your responsibility to remove snow from the roof of your tent and save your tent from damage.
- Please be sure that your tent is completely dry before you take it down and pack it up. Thus you avoid mould and mildew.
- Do not pack or unpack your tent at subzero temperatures. Doing so can cause crazing – especially to tent windows in sidewalls.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources of ignition, inside or close to the tent.
- Please note that the Dancover warranty applies only to the normal use of the product happening in accordance with the written instructions in your manual. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Neither does it cover damage, defect, wear and tear caused by misuse, poor maintenance, abuse, unauthorized modification or exposure to bad weather conditions.
- We recommend you to check whether your tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
Customers who bought this product also bought
- GBP 1.447,20
- GBP 67,86
- GBP 111,07
- GBP 45,60
- GBP 56,40
- GBP 32,51
- GBP 169,07
- GBP 839,27
- GBP 1.152,14
- GBP 14,52
- GBP 14,52
- GBP 34,10
- GBP 17,16
- GBP 17,11
- GBP 17,11
- GBP 31,32
- GBP 34,69
- GBP 23,10