Marquee 6x12 m PE
- GBP 562.56
5-8 working day(s)
Width: 6,00 m.
Length: 12,00 m.
Side height: 2,00 m.
Ridge height: 3,05 m.
Door Size (W x H): 1,5x2/4,5x2 m.
Roof cover: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 240 g/m²
Sidewalls: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 240 g/m²
Frame: Galvanised steel tubes
Tubes / fittings: 40x40x1.1mm + 25x25x1.1mm + 26x13x1.1mm
Persons: 70 - 90
Box 0: 60.0 x 60.0 x 220.0 cm.
Manual:PDF Manual click here
Guy ropes, ground pegs
- Low priced alternative to our PVC Party Tent Marquees
- Large windows on the long sides offer a good inflow of light
- Entrance door in both of the end walls
- Easy assembly with wing screws
Accessories (To be ordered separately)
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent Marquee in case of windy weather.
Dancover´s series of Party Tent Marquees with galvanised steel frame, Polyethylene canvas and a number of smart features like easy assembly with wing screws is the perfect solution for local societies, clubs, markets, wedding parties, birthday parties, confirmations, A-levels parties or other festive events or activities where a low priced alternative to our PVC Party Tent Marquees is required.
The strong steel frame of the Party Tent Marquee is galvanised and is furthermore easy to assemble with the wing screws enclosed. The Party Tent Marquee is easy to transport because of the strong light weight frame.
The roof cover as well as the side walls and end walls is crafted in a strong and 100% waterproof PE. The canvas of the Party Tent Marquee is beautifully made and has a built-in rip stop function to prevent tearing. The roof cover of the Party Tent Marquee is made of an extra strong PE quality. The large windows on the long sides offer a comfortable inflow of light and a nice view out of the Party Tent Marquee. The Party Tent Marquee has an entrance door in each of the end walls.
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
The structure is engineer designed but not calculated for snow and wind loads. The tent is a none-permanent structure.
- In some countries approval is needed to set up a marquee/tent larger than 75 m2. It is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the marquee/tent is assembled correctly.
- In case of bad weather conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure the marquee/tent is safely secured and that the marquee/tent does not cause damage to others.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources which can ignite, inside or close to the tent.
- The marquee/tent must be safely secured. We recommend you secure your marquee/tent with safety straps and pegs as soon as it is assembled.
- Make sure to check if the marquee/tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
- In the event of snow always remove snow from the roof of the marquee/tent regularly to prevent snow from building on the roof as heavy snow can cause the marquee/tent to collapse.
- To avoid the risk of damage caused by rain puddles building up on the roof of the marquee, make sure the roof of the marquee is stretched out properly and adequately over the side frames of the marquee. It is your responsibility to ensure rain puddles to not build up.
- Do not unpack or pack your marquee in freezing temperatures. In case of temperatures below zero always unpack and pack your marquee indoors to avoid the risk of cracking parts. Marquee must be totally dry before you pack and store it to avoid mildew.
Product Cross Reference
|PVC walls/roof||380/500gr./m²||500 gr./m²||500 gr./m²||500 gr./m²||500 gr./m²||650 gr./m²|
|Polyester+PVC walls/roof||260 gr./m²|
|Galvanised steel tubes|
|Powder coated steel tubes|
|Tube diameter||42 & 38 mm||42 & 38 mm||54, 50 & 38 mm||50 & 44.5 mm||50 & 42 mm||34 mm||82 & 48 mm|
|Tube thickness||1,2 x 1,1 mm||1,2 x 1,1 mm||1,5 x 1,1 mm||2 x 2.5 mm||2,5 & 1,2 mm||1,2 x 1,1 mm||3 mm|
|Double velcro Windstop|
|Panorama variant available|
|Available accessories sold separately:|
Customers who bought this product also bought
- GBP 1.296,00
- GBP 118,27
- GBP 60,55
- GBP 106,80