Marquee 6x12 m PE
- GBP 520.37
Width: 6 m.
Length: 12 m.
Side height: 2 m.
Ridge height: 3.05 m.
Roof cover: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 240 gr./m²
Sidewalls: Strong polyethylene tarpaulin 240 gr./m²
Frame: Galvanised steel tubes
Tubes / fittings: 40 x 1.5 mm + 40 x 1.3 mm
Persons: 70 - 90
Box 0: 60.0 x 220.0 x 60.0 cm.
Manual:PDF Manual click here
Guy ropes, ground pegs
- Low priced alternative to our PVC Party Tent Marquees
- Large windows on the long sides offer a good inflow of light
- Entrance door in both of the end walls
- Easy assembly with wing screws
- Large door width: 4,52 m
- Small door width: 1,52 m
Accessories (To be ordered separately)
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent Marquee in case of windy weather.
Dancover has become the leading supplier of everything you need for the party based on continues development and improvement of the products.
We listen to the information and wishes of our customers and develop the products running. We pay attention to detail with every tent, so that we at all times have the best products for the price
As a new feature we have now secured the tent with Velcro closures on all vertical lines to minimise draft, so that you and your guests can enjoy the party fully.
Dancover´s series of Party Tent Marquees with galvanized steel frame, Polyethylene canvas and a number of smart features like easy assembly with wing screws is the perfect solution for local societies, clubs, markets, wedding parties, birthday parties, confirmations, A-levels parties or other festive events or activities where a low priced alternative to our PVC Party Tent Marquees is required.
The strong steel frame of the Party Tent Marquee is galvanized and is furthermore easy to assemble with the wing screws enclosed. The Party Tent Marquee is easy to transport because of the strong light weight frame.
The roof cover as well as the side walls and end walls is crafted in a strong and 100% waterproof PE. The canvas of the Party Tent Marquee is beautifully made and has a built-in rip stop function to prevent tearing. The roof cover of the Party Tent Marquee is made of an extra strong PE quality. The large windows on the long sides offer a comfortable inflow of light and a nice view out of the Party Tent Marquee. The Party Tent Marquee has an entrance door in each of the end walls.
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
Marquees are made for use at parties and other festive arrangements and are as such only meant for short term temporary assembly and the following disassembly. Please note that the warranty will not apply if used in any other way.
- In some countries approval is needed to set up a marquee/tent larger than 75 m2. It is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the marquee/tent is assembled correctly.
- In case of bad weather conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure the marquee/tent is safely secured and that the marquee/tent does not cause damage to others.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources which can ignite, inside or close to the tent.
- The marquee/tent must be safely secured. We recommend you secure your marquee/tent with straps and pegs as soon as it is assembled.
- Make sure to check if the marquee/tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
- In the event of snow always remove snow from the roof of the marquee/tent regularly to prevent snow from building on the roof as heavy snow can cause the marquee/tent to collapse.
- To avoid the risk of damage caused by rain puddles building up on the roof of the marquee, make sure the roof of the marquee is stretched out properly and adequately over the side frames of the marquee.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads. That’s why we always recommend to remove snow from the top.