Boat Shelter Titanium 3.5x10x3.5x4.5 m
- GBP 2,510.82
Width: 3.5 m.
Length: 10 m.
Side height: 3.5 m.
Ridge height: 4.5 m.
Door Size (W x H): 2,6 x 2,1m / 4,5 m.
Roof cover: Strong PVC 600 gr./m²
Sidewalls: Strong PVC 600 gr./m²
Frame: Hot-dip galvanised steel
Tubes / fittings: 48 x 3,5mm / 39 x 3,3mm
Box 1: 125.0 x 230.0 x 55.0 cm.
Box 2: 65.0 x 105.0 x 40.0 cm.
Manual:PDF Manual click here
Strong stake pegs
- Measurements: Width x Length x Side height x Height (ridge)
- Engineered and designed for ultimate boat storage
- Tube diameter: 48 mm - 3,5 mm thickness (bearing construction)
- Easy to set up
- Gate cover with 3 strong, double Velcro closings
- Gate size: 4,40 x 3,30 m (H x W)
OceanCover Titanium has been specifically engineered and designed for ultimate boat storage.
Strong heavy tubes, fully galvanized structure, assembled with heavy duty bolts and nuts and our unique easy click on assembly system.
Unique details such as large gate with 3 strong, double velcro closings makes it possible to open the structure completely for easy entry of boats on large trailers.
The Cover is made by state of the art PVC in high quality rip stop flame retardant quality off course.
Buy your OceanCover Titanium boat shelter now and you will have the markets best boat shelter, year after year after year!
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
- In some countries approval is needed to set up a marquee/tent larger than 75 m2. It is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the marquee/tent is assembled correctly.
- In case of bad weather conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure the marquee/tent is safely secured and that the marquee/tent does not cause damage to others.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources which can ignite, inside or close to the tent.
- The marquee/tent must be safely secured. We recommend you secure your marquee/tent with straps and pegs as soon as it is assembled.
- Make sure to check if the marquee/tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
- In the event of snow always remove snow from the roof of the marquee/tent regularly to prevent snow from building on the roof as heavy snow can cause the marquee/tent to collapse.
- To avoid the risk of damage caused by rain puddles building up on the roof of the marquee, make sure the roof of the marquee is stretched out properly and adequately over the side frames of the marquee.
This structure is not tested for specific snow and wind loads. That’s why we always recommend to remove snow from the top.