Boat Shelter Titanium 3.5x10x3.5x4.5 m
- GBP 2,258.26
Following items are in stock
Width: 3,50 m.
Length: 10,00 m.
Side height: 3,50 m.
Ridge height: 4,50 m.
Door Size (W x H): 2,6 x 2,1m / 4,5 m.
Roof cover: Strong PVC 600 g/m²
Sidewalls: Strong PVC 600 g/m²
Frame: Hot-dip galvanised steel
Tubes / fittings: 48x3,5 mm / 39x3,3 mm
Box 1: 125.0 x 55.0 x 230.0 cm.
Box 2: 65.0 x 40.0 x 105.0 cm.
Manual:PDF Manual click here
Strong stake pegs
- Measurements: Width x Length x Side height x Height (ridge)
- Engineered and designed for ultimate boat storage
- Tube diameter: 48 mm - 3,5 mm thickness (bearing construction)
- Easy to set up
- Gate cover with 3 strong, double Velcro closings
Titanium has been specifically engineered and designed for ultimate boat storage.
Strong heavy tubes, fully galvanized structure, assembled with heavy duty bolts and nuts and our unique easy click on assembly system.
Unique details such as large gate with 3 strong, double velcro closings makes it possible to open the structure completely for easy entry of boats on large trailers.
The Cover is made by state of the art PVC in high quality rip stop flame retardant quality off course.
Buy your Titanium boat shelter now and you will have the markets best boat shelter, year after year after year!
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
Note: Temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause dew or condensation to appear outside and inside a marquee. This is normal and does not mean the marquee is leaking.
The structure is engineer designed but not calculated for snow and wind loads. The tent is a none-permanent structure.
- In some countries approval is needed to set up a marquee/tent larger than 75 m2. It is your responsibility to comply with local rules and regulations and to ensure that the marquee/tent is assembled correctly.
- In case of bad weather conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure the marquee/tent is safely secured and that the marquee/tent does not cause damage to others.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other sources which can ignite, inside or close to the tent.
- The marquee/tent must be safely secured. We recommend you secure your marquee/tent with safety straps and pegs as soon as it is assembled.
- Make sure to check if the marquee/tent is covered by your home contents insurance.
- In the event of snow always remove snow from the roof of the marquee/tent regularly to prevent snow from building on the roof as heavy snow can cause the marquee/tent to collapse.
- To avoid the risk of damage caused by rain puddles building up on the roof of the marquee, make sure the roof of the marquee is stretched out properly and adequately over the side frames of the marquee. It is your responsibility to ensure rain puddles to not build up.
- Do not unpack or pack your marquee in freezing temperatures. In case of temperatures below zero always unpack and pack your marquee indoors to avoid the risk of cracking parts. Marquee must be totally dry before you pack and store it to avoid mildew.